At CMS we strive to keep tuition as affordable as possible so that we can offer Montessori education to as many families as we can. Our tuition is set to cover operating expenses so, to improve our programs and facilities at the school, we look to fundraising. Each year we undertake an Annual Giving campaign in the fall and host an auction fundraiser in the Spring.
CMS is a non-profit school and donations are tax exempt. Many local business and corporations will match your donation! Please ask our Business Manager for more information.
The CMS Annual Fund campaign asks community members, families and friends to support the school by making a donation this school year. So far, we’ve raised over $10,000 in additional support for CMS programs!
• You decide! This year we are offering donors a choice of where their contribution goes: Unrestricted funds (area of highest need), classroom materials, scholarship fund, buildings & grounds improvements, or staff development.
• Pledge online. Use FACTS for convenient online payment.
• Contributions are tax-deductible.
• Matching gifts. Many companies will match the value of charitable gifts made by their employees and their families. Increase the impact your contribution makes by checking with your employer and asking for a match!
• We need each of you. Every donation makes an impact, whatever the size. Give what you can. The magic comes from all those gifts put together.
Continue the legacy we’ve established at Community Montessori. Share the vision of Dr. Maria Montessori and help us ensure that CMS is here another 35 years!
We had a wonderfully successful Auction fundraiser this year! A big THANK YOU to all who helped with this event. We raised a substantial amount for improving our programs and facilities here at Community Montessori School, including new Montessori materials, classroom furnishings and tablets for our teaching staff!
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors
Look for the Box Tops collection box in the front office. Coupons accepted anytime! We send them in for rebates in March and October.
School ID: 112453
Register Community Montessori
on your Target REDCard